Rather enchanted, I'd say! This Guatemalan cave was a maze of spacious rooms connected by suck-your-breath-in tunnels. What an adventure ;-) With a tenacious ambition to "find the end", I lead the pack till we could go no further. Fortunately Michael has a good memory and sense of direction, so he was able to lead us back out. "So, was it this squeeze hole down there, or did we drop down from up there??" :-S I'm glad we had someone smarter than me along! What a great trip.30.3.08
Shish-ka-bob
Rather enchanted, I'd say! This Guatemalan cave was a maze of spacious rooms connected by suck-your-breath-in tunnels. What an adventure ;-) With a tenacious ambition to "find the end", I lead the pack till we could go no further. Fortunately Michael has a good memory and sense of direction, so he was able to lead us back out. "So, was it this squeeze hole down there, or did we drop down from up there??" :-S I'm glad we had someone smarter than me along! What a great trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I dunno what those other guys were saying about "security center" and "see please here", but I think their posts are simply a disgrace to your elegant blog. Whadd'ya think? :-b
Post a Comment