Michael, Stephen, and I made it to our destination in Guatemala, minus a few bags :-) However, one of the benefits of missing all of our originally scheduled flights except the first one was that we were able to spend our afternoon at an orphanage in Guatemala city, hanging out with some of the cutest little kids.
It is so good to be here. I am rooming with two of the girls at the school here. The older one is 20, and her sister is 19. They both speak Spanish as their first language, but they are also fluent in English. This is a tremendous help to my fledgling attempts!
Well, time to go unload the 1400 lb. container that just came in. Enjoy all the cold weather for me. Its balmy tropical breezes here! (Ok... not quite, but it is really nice and sunny!)
Once again, I will post pictures asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, your dad forwarded your emails to date from Guatemala. I didn't even know you were there! Well now I do--I'll keep you in my prayers. Sounds like a wonderful senior class trip. Enjoy :-)
Post a Comment