Spring break is coming on quickly; I can hardly wait! Life in Montana has been great for these past four years, but I sure am ready for a change.
Anyway, something occurred to me yesterday as I was carrying a rotten carton of soymilk out to the compost pile to dump. After all of the smelly curdles went "splat, splat, splat" on the ground the deer in the woods gave their warning, "HAUGH!" call to each other. As I was headed back towards the house, from hither and yon deer came bounding out of the forest. I was so sad all they had was some rotten soymillk curds!
That's when the thought occurred to me... All the deer in the woods of TSA must be total alcoholics after all the rotten junk they eat from our table. No wonder they aren't afraid of us humans. They're just a little out of it :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A fellow soymilker! cool!
Rotten soymilk is disgusting, I feel such pity for the deer there.
Well thanks for the vote of confidence, Krissy! Actually, that's more what I plan on looking like at the age of 95, less a few of the wrinkles:-b And when I turn that old, I still plan on doing such adventurous and fulfilling things as...skydiving! Moral of the story: let's just hope time doesn't last that long! In other news, I'm sure both you and the deer are looking forward to spring break. Can't wait to see you and Mikey get all graduated off in May!
Post a Comment